Digital Content Author
8th December 2023
Job title: Digital Content Author
Reporting to: Content Partner Manager
- Job Type: Permanent
- Hours: Full time
- Salary: £33,000 - £35,000
- Location: Cambridge
- Start date: ASAP
The Digital Content Author sits within the Services element of Coracle providing indirect support via the publishing of content to the Coracle end users.
Osprey-VLE is Coracle’s learning platform on which the content that users engage with sits. It is the quality and breadth of content that gives the Coracle mission substance.
Ensuring that the service provided by Site Support meets the expectations of clients and users is directly influenced by the content being developed.
Direct Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Producing high quality, engaging content within the parameters of content work packages built with the Content Partner manager
- Communicate effectively with internal and, where appropriate, external stakeholders regarding project updates
- Ensuring content authoring projects run on time
- Active participation in the refinement of content authoring processes allowing for exceptional UX whilst ensuring operational efficiency
- Evolving the effort assessment process focussing on accuracy
Oral and Written communication / Active listening / Discussion / Web technologies / Troubleshooting / Composition and visual design / Attention to detail / Analytical / Critical thinking / Motivation / Creativity / Commitment / Product knowledge / Adaptability
How to apply
Email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org