All things technical
Steve achieved a First Class 'MMath' Maths degree at the University of Wales, Swansea. He then went to work as a software developer for Autonomy, bringing together their range of products by developing the user-interface for versions 3 & 4 of their Portal-in-a-Box product.
With keen musical interests, Steve co-hosted a show on a local radio station and for many years managed a small music venue. As Lead Developer, Steve plays a vital role in the designing and developing of Coracle’s cutting-edge training platform.
He has vast experience with a range of technologies, which include:
- E-learning: Experience API (TinCanAPI, xAPI), SCORM
- Games development: Cocos2dx
- Mobile app development: Android, iOS, Cordova, Ionic, AngularJS
- Web standards: APIs, XHTML, CSS, HTML, XML, AJAX, RSS/Atom, REST, JSON
- Application building: Java, C, C++, C#
- Database software: SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB
- Operating systems: Windows, Unix
- Agile Development: MVC, Unit testing, ORM, Mocking, Dependency Injection