Coracle is hiring
Role 1: Assistant course content creator
Role 2: Technical support developer
Coracle is an EdTech company, based in Newmarket, near Cambridge. Our digital learning platform empowers communities of learners, especially those who may be isolated from the internet, such as mariners working at sea or prisoners incarcerated within the justice system. We enable skills gap analysis, access to learning materials, tests and assessments, evaluation and self-reflection tasks.
The company ethos is to provide proactive, innovative value-added technology and services to improve learning outcomes. Our mission is to create a world where no-one is isolated from learning opportunities.
- Do you have a good command of English language?
- Do you have a good knowledge of HTML and CSS?
- Do you like to try new technologies?
- Are you a friendly team player, looking for a broad multi-tasking role?
- Are you good with tight deadlines?
If you are self-motivated, proactive, creative, skilled, hard working and reliable, we’d love to hear from you.
We work in partnership with a number of Universities to provide digital learning for prisoners in-cell on our secure, non-networked laptops. Our users do not have access to the internet, so our learning programmes need to be totally reliable: thorough testing is a key element of our process. You will primarily be involved with the creation of some new courses for our Ministry of Justice (MoJ) approved Coracle Inside platform. We do not require any specific subject matter expertise.
We are looking for intellectually capable individuals who have the resilience and ability to work under pressure, to absorb ideas quickly and who are happy to work with minimal supervision whilst delivering a high degree of accuracy.
We require someone with the following work related attributes, qualities and attributes:
- Must have strong IT skills i.e. proficiency in Word, Excel
- Must have a methodical approach to ensuring accuracy at all times
- Must have excellent communication skills i.e. written and spoken
- Must have ability to work under pressure
- Must have ability to manage busy workloads and deal with complex matters
How to apply
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org specifying which role you feel most suited to.